Restorations in one visit at Watertown Dental Care!
New advances in dental technology are challenging Mother Nature! The E4D, a computerized chairside restoration system, makes it possible to make life-like porcelain same-day crowns, inlays, onlays, and larger fillings right here, from our dentists in Watertown!
Previously, major tooth restorations like dental crowns required at least two and sometimes, three appointments. At your first visit, we would prepare your tooth and take an impression to send to the dental lab. In the meantime, you would be fitted with a temporary restoration while the lab created the permanent one. In a week or two, you would return to Watertown Dental Care so the restoration could be placed.
With E4D, your old-to-new smile is created in just one visit!
- With a special electronic camera, your dentist in Watertown will take a digital impression of your prepared tooth.
- The image appears on a computer screen allowing you to view the process in action.
- Your restoration is then designed from the three-dimensional scan and is precision-milled from a porcelain block. Because the scan offers such exceptional detail, E4D creates an extremely accurately fitting and natural-looking restoration. The margins are so precise that there is no gap through which bacteria can penetrate and cause dental decay. Because same-day crowns and restorations are made from a solid block of porcelain, there will be no black line at your gumline, as can happen with porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations.
- We affix the restoration permanently in place.
- It’s all done! You can eat, drink, speak, and especially smile … the very same day!
E4D same-day crowns and restorations provide optimal quality with a natural appearance and tooth color. Call today to find out if E4D is right for your smile … and get in and out of Watertown Dental Care in record time!