Braces From Your Orthodontic Dentists in Watertown
Orthodontic treatment is popular among teens and adults. Not only does it improve one’s aesthetics, but it also makes it possible to eat and speak with ease. At Watertown Dental Care, your dentist in Watertown, we provide this treatment for people who experience the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Abundance of space between teeth
- Jaw misalignment issues contributing to an uneven bite.
- Top teeth that overlap bottom teeth.
Top Reasons People Have Crooked Teeth
- Genetics – There are some things you just can’t alter about yourself. Yes, you were born with them – like eye or hair color. When it comes to teeth, you inherit shape, size, color, alignment.
- Breathing – If breathing through your nose is limited, then you’re inevitably a mouth breather. Doing this for an extended period of time can cause crooked teeth, facial deformities, poor growth, incorrect jaw growth.
- Nail-biting – Your fingernails weren’t made for biting! Since they are firm, chewing on them can cause more significant tooth gaps than you currently have and lead to shifting.
- Missing teeth – The teeth you have are there for a reason. In fact, they act as a placeholder, preventing other teeth from moving around in your mouth.
- Myofunctional habits – These habits involve muscles in the mouth. They include tongue thrusting, thumb sucking, and reverse swallowing.
Braces have been around for a long time and have delivered reliable results that transform smiles. Ready to find out if this treatment is right for you or someone you can about? Don’t wait – call today. We’ll arrange a no-obligation braces consultation to give you the answers you want. Every decision should be best for you, our valued patient.
Call Now For A No-Obligation Braces Consultation
- Achieve straighter teeth
- Get predictable results
- Eat and speak without trouble
- Boost your oral health
- Show off your picture-perfect smile!