Inlays & Onlays: Helping You Smile With Confidence!
An inlay or onlay can be used to restore slight decay instead of fillings. They are kind of like a crown but smaller, highly durable, and long-lasting.
The Difference Between Inlays & Onlays
At Watertown Dental Care, we use inlays when just the valley of the tooth is decayed. We opt for onlays when one or more cusps are affected. Every onlay or inlay is one complete piece that is made to fit where the cavity once was.
Reasons To Consider Them
Everyone loves a complete, healthy-looking smile. It’s what most people notice when you walk into the room. It can influence hiring decisions. And it even has the power to make you more attractive. While you’re here, take a quick look at the many benefits of inlays and onlays…
- They won’t be seen because they mimic natural teeth.
- They can last more than a decade with good care.
- They rival the beauty and strength of natural teeth.
- Strengthen what remains of your tooth and avoid future damage.
- They help you make a positive first impression.
At our practice, all onlays and inlays are made for your unique smile. We’ll start with an impression followed by some lab work. We will provide a temporary filling so that your tooth gets the support it needs until your permanent restoration has arrived.
As your Watertown dentist, we have access to modern materials and techniques. No one – but you and us – will know you’ve undergone one of these restorative treatments. Just reach out for a no-obligation inlays and onlays consultation! Our friendly, knowledgeable team would be happy to answer your questions and determine whether it’s the ideal treatment for you.
Connect Today For Your Inlays & Onlays Consultation
- Preserve natural tooth structure
- Ideal for heavily decayed teeth
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Avoid future tooth damage
- Seize more smile opportunities!